Microsoft Nokia has released a new version of Nokia 5228/5232 and 5233 recently. This firmware restores your phone in its original settings. After closing down Nokia servers earlier this year, Microsoft shifted Nokia firmware files to it’s own servers. The new version of NSRT have access to these new download URLs. More info and download link here in this post. So you can get latest firmware of any Nokia phone from Microsoft official servers. They are always providing free download links, so you can manage it easily. If you wish to flash your mobile himself, you will need to follow some simple tips.
- First of download the latest firmware of your phone
- Put it in one specific folder in C:\Program Files
- Download and install the latest setup of your flashing tool or box which you want to use as a flasher
- Install USB driver of your phone
- Connect it with your PC via USB